Sunday, July 30, 2006

sleepy


im so tired today.... and it's only 8:45.. oh well... so anyways to summer ize wats been happening to me the last few days..i have been hanging out with shannon and leon mostly. we played video games one night and then went to starbucks another time. umm then on friday i went with my mom to the mall and got my ear pierced at clairs. apparently you arn't supposed to do it with a gun and they did but w/e... anyways, then i went to leon's for dinnner and we watched a movie called constantine which i've seen before. and i learned that leon doesn't eat meat, thats definatly on big difference between us. i loooove my meat! haha. then yesterday... oh yeah! shannon, and erin and leon were gunna cum over cept erin got sick so she couldn't cum but tessa came over. we all jumped on the trampoline and then me, shannon and leon played james bond and tessa played the sims 2. then tessa had to go and shannon followed shortly after. anothony came to pick leon up and me and leon played on the computer and anthony and my dad had races on need for speed. i have a feeling my dad got his butt kicked!lol. so then i got to bed around 1ish. this morning i went to church and sat with steph, kristin, and jenelle. then afterwards me, steph, leon and colton went out for lunch. then we headed back to my place and hung out for a bit. uggh im so tired i keep falling asleep...oh well.. so anyways, then colton left to hang out with this brendan kid and steph left to go to warman so me and leon had dinner and then i cleanedup and we threw a ball around with my dog and then anthony picked leon up. now im sleepy and also trying to watch this movie about world war 2. anywho....

No comments: