Wednesday, July 26, 2006

lonely as ever


im soo lonely and bored.. my brother is going to calgary for a week or so, katelynn, steph, and erin are at camp and i don't get my kitty. apparently we are not ready for a cat. leon has my bunny now. i went over to see howw he was doing. he meaning the bunny.. haha. so me and shannon went over to leons and the bunny was under his bed so we had tolift off his mattresses to get the bunny out. then we put him in a smaller cage in the living room. i hope jack will be okay. he looked so scared!! i know leon will take really good care of him though. so yeah... anyways i need someone to call me!!

2 comments:

LJE said...

so are you still getting your kitty at all? when do you expect to get it?

katelynn said...

yeah i agree with lyn!!! when are you getting that kitten???