Tuesday, July 25, 2006

la la la...


im so bored again. i actually did something today.. haha. umm i woke up at 5:30 am this morning!! ugggghhh. im wayyyyy over tired. the reason for this unfortunate event is because all my family except for me, my brother, and mom and dad left our house 2 go back where they live, which is monument, colorado. yeah, so yesterday me and my cousins and nathan went shopping. i ended up buying a hedband from lululemon for some reason cause i don't even like head bands, oh well.. and i got some gallaz shoes from west 49, which are so cool. they are the slip on canvas shoes and they have an army pattern on them with tiny pink hearts, pretty sweet if u ask me and they were only 30 dollers. wat a bargain..lol. anyways, oh yeah we stopped in frakas for awhile. i love that store cept its sooo expensive. i saw this realllly cute white dress in there and i tried it on and i was like i'm buying this, except i looked on the price tag and it was 98 dollers!!! yikesss... yeah. so today i went to my brothers orthodontist appointment at 11:15. went to the university huskies store and bought some sweats, and then went to winners. didn't buy anything there. umm wat else? oh yeah, then i came home and did piano.. wow, i haven't practiced in awhile and i should be cause im doing my grade 9 exam in january. then i gave my bunny a bath cause im taking him over to leon's house cause hes gunna take care of him now.. which means i get bubbles today!! yay. so i get 2 sleep in the basement for awhile with her cause my mom thinks she'll get lonely and cum upstairs which my mom doesn't want. yuppers. oh if ur wondering who bubbles is she is steph's kitty. so tonight after dinner me and my mom, dad and nathan are going to petland to pick up some stuff for the kitty and the bunny and then going over to leon's to give him the bunny and pick up my fish finally! i miss my patrick!! lol yeah, i get pretty attached to my fishy. then leon's probably coming over to hang out for awhile or w/e. man nobodys here and my brothers going to visit his friend in AB tomorrow for a long time. oh well steph will be home soon... kinda... crap g2g my mom said i have chores to do.. yay...
<3

1 comment:

katelynn said...

leon is taking jack?? like for good??? hmmm...interesting...