Sunday, July 23, 2006

bored to death


yeah... im so bored. my family (2 aunts, 2 uncles, gramma and grandpa and 3 cusins) are here from the states. so far we have gone to the lake and then we came home yesterday. now everyone is here and its all crazy. its nice to have my family here though i guess. haven't done much today. i went to church today. i represented the owen household. katelynn, erin, rachel, sam, amy, steph and sara were at church so i wasn't alone. i find it hilarious that no guys were there. it made me sad tho.. oh well. then me and my cuzins chilled out at home for awhile, then my cusin christina drove us to vhq and tried to find a movie but forgot my dad's card so we went to frakas, which we found out was closed. so then our last resort: the doller store!!! yay!! haha. we bought a balloon for my brother so he could suck the helium and make funny sounds.. haha we also got gummy worms and mood rings. yummmmy! now we are home and my cusin christopher has just arrived with his girlfriend. hmm now wat to do wat to do? everyone is gone too... katelynn, steph, erin, ellen, shannon... the list goes on and on... oh well... i guess i could always hangout with leon cause shes bored too.. he took care of my fish while i was gone. he didn't kill it! yay!! haha. speaking of which i have topick ny fish up after supper. uggggh katelynn is gunna be gone for like 3 weeks...*tear* haha. better go...

No comments: