Wednesday, August 02, 2006

more sleepy...z....

okay so maybe i called my other blog entry the wrong name. i am wayy more tired than before. and im kinda dizzy, oh well im just over tired. and y am i over tired u ask? well...last night steph came over at ithink 4:45 ish and we went in my room and pretty much trashed the place. and then leon called and i talked tohim for a bit cause he was really bored. me and steph also went to blockbuster to rent a movie and also to oldnavey because i wanted a new pair of sweats. so anyways, then we had some dinner and leon came over. all we did was like get really hyper and then we went on the trampoline which was sorta dangerous cause leon kept making me and steph fly all around the trampoline. so then we got this crazy idea to go to the park and swing or something. so i told my mom and surprisingly she said yes. so anyways, we went to the park and leon pushed me and steph of the tire swing and then we played an intense game of grounders. then we just sat in the grass and watched shooting stars for awhile and then we umm ran home sorta cause leon had one shoe on for some reason. anyways....so then we went downstairs wen we got to my house and it was about 11:40pm by this time. we just hit eachother with pillows and stuff and then we drove leon home. after that me and steph could finally have a girls night (plus my brother was away and so was my dad). so we started off by watching the notebook (my all time favorite movie) and ate lots of popcorn and iced tea and suckers and yeah.. lol so then we talked for a bit and got to bed around 4 ish. all of a sudden the phone rang, again and again. i thought i was dreaming but i wasn't. it was my dad calling at 7 in the morning to talk to my mom. i was sooo mad..anyways. then i went back to sleep and got woken up again by steph's ringtone. that means its time to wake up...uggghh... it was 20 to 10 and i was soo tired. so then steph'smom rings the doorbell and i answe it and talk to her for awhile and then steph leaves. the i notice my brothers home and say hi and he ells me everything about his trip. sounds like he had a fun time. so anyways, then i was going downstairs to watch the great raid with nathan but i spill my cup of orange juice all over the carpet.. i was like uggggggggggggggggggggghhh.. not only was i tired but now i have to get out the stupid carpet cleaner thingy and wash the dang carpet.. oh well it was my clumsy fault. so the i watchedpart of the movie and i noticed my brother was asleep so i started cleaning up. then i pretty much cleaned up from me and steph's sleepover. then i had a shower, cleaned my earring and then got dressed. and here i am. and now im hungry cause all i've eaten was some dry shreddies.

1 comment:

LJE said...

how's the ear doing? Does it still really hurt?