Wednesday, August 16, 2006

im wrapped up in a fuzzy green blankie


ugg.. i got like 6 hours of sleep, which is bad for me.... anyways. me, erin and katelynn had a sleepover and the dang phone woke us up (katelynn's like uggg mrs. drever...lol)and we like got to bed at 3ish or later..well at least thats the time me and katelynn went to sleep. we watched i am sam last night. it was such a good movie, really sad but i liked it. hmm then leon called and we went on the computer and he showed us this thing and these really freaky faces popped up on the screen. we like all screamed and stuff and i was like gasping for air. and then i had to gotalk to leon and i was too scared to go into a different room on the phone with him cause i thought these scary people were gunna come out. but i got katelynn to turn on the lights for me.... lol anyways, then after leon hung up which was around like 2 something, me and katelynn talked until 3 something.. i was like so out of it..lol but yeah, now we are just sitting here very bored, listning to music. but yeah, im gunna go cause yeah....
<3

1 comment:

katelynn said...

thnx for the great day, my dear!!