Monday, August 21, 2006

early morning


wow.. the ring 2 is the most dumbest movie ever.. okay maybe not ever but i didn't like it.. it wasn't even scary! anyways, i watched this movie last night. nicky (my other brother...lol and one of my best friends) came out from calgary last night. i think he's staying for like 2 weeks or something. he is one year younger than me and we have been friends for 10 years..thats such a long time..anyways... last night my mom also pulled out home movie.. oh joy, and guess who was there.. leon. im sure that was just as akward for him as it was for me..ugggh.. yeah, so then leon called wen he got home and talked to my mom cause he needed a ride to lawson to get dropped off for camp. so this morning my mom wakes me up at 8:00.. grrrr i was not a happy camper... anyways, then we get to leon's house.. music blaring of course, he hasn't finished packing, he can't find his house key, and he's carrying a pizza box upstairs...lol so then we finally get out the door and my mom drives us to the star bucks at lawson and she goes to safeway. around 10:30 we go to the car and meet my mom there, and then we are early for leon's bus and my mom pops into zellers. and me and leon just sat in the car. haha, we have no life.. lol steph. but yeah, then his bus came so i waited with him by the bus for a bit and then he had to like sign in or something so i gave him a quick hug and left. me and my mommy drove home and then i ate something called a breakfast burrito.. yummy! me, amanda, shannon, nick, and nathan went to dq today too and had a cocoa fudge shake. it was soo good and chocolaty cept now i feel really sick....cause i also had a white chocolate mocha for breakfast. haha.. yeah i ate wayy more calories than im supposed to but i really don't care. lol hmmm... then i went to the doller store and frakas and went home. we all sat around doing not a whole lot, shannon left and then i played james bond nightfire (the best game in the world) and played on the computer. now im waititng for dinner. so yeah... not much else to say.. im gunna be bored on the 24 cause amanda's gone, steph is gone to the wedding, and katies gone.. i think.. she might be back on thursday or might just come to the retreat.. i don't know yet. and of course leon's gone till like monday or something... so i have nobody to call randomly at like midnight..lol yeah.. mmmm something smells good!!! bye!! lol

2 comments:

LJE said...

ah, you can always call me randomly at midnight, i'm sure your fingers know the number by heart, lol.

sorry i didn't call you back last night, my parents were over visiting 'till late. Call me tonite if you want, if it's urgent just leave a message at my house today and i'll call you back when i get a sec.

katelynn said...

hey gracie! mmm...white chocolate mocha...did you miss me when you ordered that?? lol cuz you know it's my fave!!!