Thursday, August 10, 2006

im all alone!!! theres no one here beside me!!!!

haha, yeah, im that desperate i've resorted having a title from a song off of shrek. hmmm, yeah i am so bored outof my mind. there's nobody to call either. i called erin, shannons at the ex, katelynn's gone, steph's gone, leon's at work, bethany's in humbolt. oh well, i guess i could..umm... do something with my family? *shiver* hmm maybe not..lol actually i'll probably end up doing something with my lovely brother nathan. or waste away the night (again!) on the computer. yes that sounds good. la la la... so bored. oh well i guess i have a lot on my mind too. ugg... i have to babysit from 6-11 tomorrow.. yay.. oh well i need the cash. i would get a job but not many people )besides fastfood resteraunts (don't laugh at my spelling) hire people at 15 years. i just really need money cause im saving up for insurance deductable and a car. anyways... hmm i always wanted a black volkswagon beetle with a convertable top. but i also like the pontiac solstice. yuppers... well im gunna go upstairs and eat sum taco salad. yummmy, expecially with veggie meat..lol there's always a catch....
haha i used ugly colours

2 comments:

katelynn said...

GRACIE!!!! i miss you soo much!!! well my email doesn't work soooo i'll talk to you on your bloggy... glad you had a good time at the ex... tell me more about it when i get back<3

luv ya foreva hunn<3
stephie poo

p.s. taco salad is goot... lol

katelynn said...

ok i am back...please call me!