Friday, August 04, 2006

lazy me


so anyways, haven't been doin much these days. well i guess its only been a few days since i last posted. yesterday i woke up at like 11:00 which is weird for me cause i usually get up around 8 something. but thats not important. so i beleive i ate some chocolate chip pankcakes (compliments of my father) and then started my day off with a shower. then i went over to leon's after i got ready and he gave me a house key cause im babysitting jack and skittles for the weekend. so yeah, then me and leon went to the mall and then he went to work so my parents and nathan went shopping with me and i bought a new pair of pants, a batman shirt and a yellow bunnyhug. oh i also bought some black licorice thingys. then i went home and chilled out with my brother for a bit and talked on the phone. i ate some watermelon at like midnight and then went to bed around 1:30. this morning i woke up to my brother playing his dumb music and little kids screaming outside..uggghh.. then i read for a bit. and made banana muffins and a smoothie for breakfast. hmm wat else? talked to steph on the phone a bit and here i am still sitting in my pjs and typing. i feel so lazy all the time. my moms like u should go for a jog but im too tired.. oh well i guess thats part of beeing a teenager. haha. yeah... going to the x and im soo excited cause i have only been once. i really like spinny rides. i think my all time favorite ride is the himalayin mountain and u go around in a circle backwards. anyways, im gunna go get some lunch.. even tho its like 3:00.. oh well.
p.s. katie i miss u sooo much!!!!!!
p.s.s. it was kents birthday on the second.. i forgot tomention that... i think.. oh well even if i did i'll mention it again..haha

2 comments:

katelynn said...

awww, i wish i could go to the ex wif you... i love rides, anyhoo see ya sunday:P

katelynn said...

ok ok wait a minute...leon has skittles?????