Wednesday, August 23, 2006

all nite long

wow, i've really sunken low in my boredum now. i'm doing an all nighter with nicky and nathan. well, this should be interesting seeing as its only 11 something and im pretty tired, or maybe just extremly bored.. yeah, thats probably it. i have no emails to answer, amanda is gone, nobody to call and nothing to do, and i actually don't feel like eating. oh well. hmm.. right now nathan and nicky are playing need for speed underground two and im listning to my december by linkin park, which is my all time favorite band.. yay linkin park..lol all i've done today so far is go to lynnette and anthony's to clean jacks cage, shop for more earring cleaner stuff at claires, try on a bunch of shirts and pants at bootlegger, umm eat, go on the computer, answer a bunch of emails...nothing special. grr my back is hurting cause of my dumb computer chair.




la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la

that was random...
well, my life is not very interesting right now.. i think.. not to me at least..
well i guess school is something to look forward to.. starting at a new school should be exciting. not knowing anyone except for katelynn, steph and shannon should be interesting too... piano is just gunna keep taking up more and more of my time.. i mean i love playing the piano a lot, its just so time consuming.. i guess thats wat happens when u are getting ready for a grade 9 exam in january and your doing your grade 3 history... soo yeah, im just rambling on about nonsense..lol its kinda funny, to me.. hmm tomorrow is my mommy's birthday..yay!! i think we are going shopping and then going out for coffee and then my dads taking her out to dinner and i get to stay home with nick and nathan and eat pizza, then after dinner we get to have cake. yummmm... should be fun. ow, my elbow hurts.. haha, its kinda funny how i got this huge cut on my arm. amanda was using my brother's heelies and she gave me a hug from behind me and she started to fall and she brought me down with her.. haha, it looked so funny. anyways..oh no.. nathan and nicky are starting to go crazy.. joy...
i guess steph is gunna be gone for awhile.. aww.. im gunna miss u!!!
and katelynn is with erika in regina i think... and i get to see her on the retreat. im sooo excited for the retreat.
and shannon's home and we've been hanging out a bit this week.
and there always leon.. lol steph.. lee-hon..hahaahhahahahahahahhhah, k im okay..
anyways...he's at camp
but yeah, im gunna go steal the dog from my brother, im sure she's enjoying laying inside my brother's smelly sleeping bag....

1 comment:

katelynn said...

hey gracie. how was the all nighter? erika and i were up until 3am yesterday...just cuz we wanted to lol. so yeah ummma...say happy birthday to your mommmy for me!! from her other daughter lol excited for school?