Sunday, February 24, 2008

work


So today was my first shift at DQ. it was so much fun but an unbelievable amount of work. i worked an eight hour so im pretty tired. today wasnt too bad but my head feels like its going to explode with all the different information.. i learned about working the till to how to make blizzards and banana splits. but everyone was super nice to me and i think im really going to enjoy working there. plus its nice to know a lot of the people already, half of the people who work there go to my school. but i was basically on my feet the whole time. i really enjoy making all the different kinds of ice cream but you know the DQ swirl? (the little swirly thinger on top of your cone....) is so hard to do. i must have made over 100 things and it took me like such a long time to get the swirl right. lol no kidding. but anyways im tired so im going to bed. talk to you all later. school tomorrow.... yay.....

No comments: