Sunday, February 17, 2008

breaking up


so joey phoned me not that long ago and he broke up with me.

normally you see this coming in a relationship, i didn't.

he told me he didnt have time for me and it "wasn't" me it was him.

he told me that he like being single, but if he ever had a girlfriend

i was perfect.

i guess i wasnt perfect enough.


i know God did not want me in this relationship because he tugged at my heart. other people wer constantly worried about me in a relationship with a non christian. i know this is what God wants me to do.


even though we went out for just under a month, i really liked him. a lot. and it hurts when someone you care about suddenly drops you and your heart shatters. it sucks. i don't really know what else to say. i dont want people to feel sorry for me. i got myself into this one and i guess joey got me out of it. but yeah. ill be fine. im just going to keep telling myself that.

2 comments:

katelynn said...

hey love i know you will be fine, but remember it's ok to hurt, it means you're human and that you're living. it means you still have a heart...it's important to protect yourself, but equally important to let people in and be vulnerable. it sucks to be hurt, but you always learn something from it.

enji said...

wow, like 5 days ago. and i didn't even know