Tuesday, February 19, 2008

getting better

okay so its been a few days. lifes getting better. well its still hard but whatever. im going to be okay. i realize that God definatly had a role in this. Like i thought for sure it would be me breaking up with him. But I know that I don't have the heart to do that so I probably wouldve been stuck in a pointless relationship if he hadn't done it. but moving on...
so this week has been good. theres always ups and downs but i have been getting in some nice relaxation time and stuff. so yeah oh and i saw step up 2 last night with my friend Aly and oh my word! it was soooo good!!! i love it. anyways.. oh and today i baked chocolate chip banana muffins.. yummmmyyyy.. but i should go for now.. just wanted to let you all know that im okay!!!

No comments: