Thursday, May 11, 2006

so stressed!!!!


heyy.. its 10:01 right now...oh wait.. 10:02 pm.. im so tired. I just got back from a long day at school, a track meet (which we proudly got fourth in) and variety night.. which didn't go as well as i planned but i did good. Right now i am stressed out of my mind! i have this big write up thingy due tomorrow which im a quarter done.. thats watim supposed to be doing now.. and then tomorrow i have andother variety night performance and then my moms now making skip youth tomorrow to study for a HUGE theory test on saturday..plus i have to do a big project with a group that can't even get together and i'm the one stuck making the script because for some reason or another everyone in my group can't talk and their like not creative..*sigh* im soo tired......................................God give me the strength to focus!!!! i dunno what i should do.. i mean i love being invlolved in everything.. and i mean everything but right now my head is going to explode! Im so mentally tired too!! uggggggg..... i am not in a good mood right now... 10:06 hmm.. well i better get going on my homework for tomorrow..

1 comment:

katelynn said...

hey gracie!! so umm...kk well it sux that you can't come to youth but it's for a good cause so i forgive you!! im praying along with you for focus!!