Wednesday, May 10, 2006

miss busy


yo.. well today was veryy long and i just wanted to get home..i can't wait for the summer..and well for yc too! cept for the fact that my daddy might be coming..blahh...well i talked to him adnd he said he would talk to mike and see if somebody else could drive instead of him.. and srry katie but u don't need a special liscence to drive a 15 passenger, nice try tho..lol. Unfortunatly if nobody else can drive then I guess i will have to put up with my father being on like the highlight trip of my whole year! yeah.. school was okay.. on of my friends keeps saying she's depressed and Im worried about her.. shes always worried about something, shes kinda umm immature? and shes not a social butterfly if u know what i mean..im one of the very few friends she has and she one of my best buddys. a few days ago she said that she was comin to centenial and now shes bumed out cause they decided not to do japanese and thats like her favorite thing in the whole world.. i love her to pieces and she like the sweetest girlsyou'd ever meet.. but i just worry about her sometimes becasue people get a different impression than i did when i met her because we were in grade 7 and i was all weird cause i just moved here.. but yeah. She feels like nobody loves her.. and thats not true! I tried telling her about God but she won't cum to youth because she thinks everyone doesn'tlike her and her anime shows are on at like 10:30 or something.. so next time i bring her to youth can u guys do a BIGGGGGGG favor? just reach out to her and let her know you enjoy being around her (only if you do) since katelynn is probably the only one reading this im sure u know who im talking about...
is flirting wrong if your not allowed to date?
should i just go out with someone even if i'm not allowed?
doilike him because im desperate?
does he like me?
does he like me for who i am or justwhat i look like?
who does God have picked out for me!?!?!?!
these are a few of the many random questions that are going thru my head right now..im just so confused sometimes and im one of those people that just wants to know whats happeneing...<3>

1 comment:

katelynn said...

im answering your questions...

is flirting wrong if your not allowed to date?

no...well, maybe. i don't know. i flirt, and im not allowed to date!!

should i just go out with someone even if i'm not allowed?

no!! don't do it!! it makes you feel guilty and horrible!! use my personal experience!! i mean, sure, it's neat have a b/f...but not worth it!! wait is my suggestion.


doilike him because im desperate?

hmmm...maybe, maybe not. the question is, are you desperate???

does he like me?

who are we talking about here/??


does he like me for who i am or justwhat i look like?

hard to say...who is the guy???


who does God have picked out for me!?!?!?!

sry babe can't answer this one...i wish i knew, for me and for you!!

.

gracie i love how we are like on the same page!!! haha and how we are like asking the same questions and everything!! very cool!! see why i lover you???

and yes about shannon...don't worry, if she comes, i will do my best to make her feel included.