Monday, July 09, 2007

grrrr

well the retreat is not a "yes" for me. and why i can not go is because of two things. One is work. i don't work the Friday but i do work on the Saturday in the early morning. I also have to be at the church by about 7:30 on Sunday and i think having to get up that early have been at work the previous day is going to be hard enough but i think that the reatreat would tire me out even more! it sucks that i can't come though because i wasn't able to go on the winter one either, so i've missed out on two in a row. and the reatreat was my only "camping" for the summer. oh well, i guess theres always next winter and summer. So what have all u guys been up to. I asked my boss for less shifts so i can actually have a life outside of work... because i do! but yeah... other than that nothing much else is happening. hopefully ill talk to some of u soon! congrats on the job enji...lol
xoxoxoxo

5 comments:

enji said...

woooooooooottt!!! guess, what, i'm not going to the retreat because of work too!! we can have a pity party together! misery loves company. we'll have our own party at work. that sounds weird to me for some reason- "work". anywoo, i'm excited. i'm starting tomorrow.

katelynn said...

you guys both suck. i miss you too both soooooooooooooo much, and i thought just MAYBE i would get to see you this weekend! but apprently not. hopefully we can chill sometime this week???

*gracie* said...

i am sooo busy this week with work and stuff but hopefully i can call u...or maybe u call me???

steph said...

hahah not going either... sleepover at my house:P have fun at the retreat katie... say hi to kieth lol

katelynn said...

you spelled his name wrong steph...if he saw that he would shoot you haha