Monday, July 30, 2007

embarrassing moment # bazillion

so as u are probably guessing i had another embarrasing moment. this time it was at work... just listen..
so im all happy cause work is going well and my boss asks me if can set up the new pop display and fill all the pop holders. i hate filling pop holders cause they are slanted and so annoying. but yeah, so my boss drags this huge thing of two litre pops that i have to put out and its covered in this hard saran wrap type stuff. so, being me, i start hacking at it with my dull exacto knife. i accidently slip and....
chop my finger off!!!
JUST KIDDING!
no it hits one of the two litres and in a split second i hear a fizz and im wet. yes the pop decided to explode all over my uniform. i ended up having to go 5 more hours wet, sticky, and smelling like diet coke.. yumm... thats my story

p.s. please pray for our family and destiny tomorrow. its her court date. nothing may happen though. we have no clue. thanks

oh and also two litre pops at my work (the store brand) are on for $0.89 each.. lol
xoxoxoxoxo

3 comments:

enji said...

oh, wow, that's a gooder.
i spilt some sort of tomato sauce all over me one day and i had go around for the rest of the day with a huge blotch on my shirt. embarassing much?
o wow, good times at work. they really should ask if we're clumsy before they hire us.

did you get my little note? i left it for you at work. hopefully you found it before anyone else did. i forgot to write something else, whenever you see Chris, call him Rosy. he knows what it means.

and i will definately pray for destiny and your family today
lots of love

katelynn said...

gracie...THAT IS HILARIOUS!! i can just see it happeneing...oh wow.

probably a good thing i don't work at sobeys. can you imagine me, the human klutz...in a store...can we say dangerous? haha

*gracie* said...

wow.. i will definatly take the opportunity to call chris rosy..lol since he calls us so many names!