Friday, May 11, 2007

missions


well i think that last nights meeting was one of the most fun ones ever. the food was amazing!!! thanks sooo much lynn. and yeah the foot washing was really interesting and tickly too..lol but it made me feel very greedy and bad because i felt like someone was being a servant to me, id rather be the servant. i know God is going to use all of us in Mexico and it is going to be an experience that we will never forget. We willbe His servants. Last night's meeting made it all seem real to me. not like well mexico is coming and well yeah... its like WHOOOHOOO ITS MEXICO!!! lol im pumped for it and its going to be an awesome time, especially in terms of bonding with eachother. I think that its going to really be like we are all brother and sisters in Christ. I've got sooo much packing and whatnot to do and plus on Monday and Tuesday I'll be in Red Deer, AB (srry its Alboyta for me and steph..grr Steph and I) for a band trip. woot!! and that means late nights, and movies and food!!! hahah are plan is to bring popcorn and go to the front desk and ask them to pop it all for us.. yuppers.. well i got to go study some more. reallly nervous for my test but not toobad. i know God is gunna help me get through this and im just thinking of how good its gunna feel when its all over and done with. Anyways, i better go. Love you all!!!

3 comments:

LJE said...

you're welcome, tony did most of the cooking, actually.

katelynn said...

AHHH!!! I THOUGHT OF THE GAME!!! yeah i don't know why reading this post made me think of it...but it did.

steph said...

pooh on you.... now i just thought of the game... anyhoo yeah, the food was grrreaat!