Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Mexico

well here i was thinking i would have so many things to write about mexico. and i can't even process this whole experience. when people ask me how it was all i can say was amazing! it was such a great experience that it just blows my mind. I don't know what words to use to describe it. One of the things that God taught me on this trip that i spoke about Sunday, was the power of patience and listning. Im so busy all the time and god really spoke to me when I listened to him and took time out of my day for him. I never thought that God talked to me but i know now that i was just not listning to him and making him important. Another thing that happened on this trip that was really fun was going to adult evangalism. This one night we went to a new neighborhood and about a dozen people gave their lives to God. That was truely amazing. Church on Wednesday night was sooo powerful. Even though we were worshiping in Spanish, it still touched my heart. I loved all the songs. God blessed all of us, i know it. I have become so much closer with him. But what do i do next? Amanda Bendel told us a few things that she recommended we do after the missions trip. One thing that im definatly going to do is continue my prayer journal. Other than that im sorta unsure. Anyone got any ideas???

1 comment:

LJE said...

i think the challenge is to figure out how life here needs to change given what you experienced and what God showed you down there... i'd say Amanda's dead on, just keep in the Word and in Prayer, and focus on listening like you learned, and He will guide you and show you what you are to do here with what you learned there.