Friday, May 04, 2007

hahahaaahahahhahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...


<--- steamy Jack sparrow..haha steph that was for you!!!!!!!!!!
guess wat? the funniest thing just happened! there was a police man in my house, yes i know it doesn't sound that funny right now but just listen to my story. Well my mom walked in the house and our alarm went off. she forgot to key in the code to shut it off so the people at securtek tried to phone her to see if everything was okay...cept my mommy was on the phone. so they sent a police man over. so heres grace, standing by my back door with the baby and a police man walks into my house! and i was like uhhhhhh.. my mom says oh im sorry i was on the phone! and yeah so he asked her if everthing was okay and she was like yeah. then he said have a nice day and walked out! so yeah... the he came back again because i dropped my cell phone getting out of tanners car and he picked it up and gave it to me...lol so yeah... my family is super cool...

1 comment:

steph said...

lol great fun.... hahha luv ur poster♥♥♥ :D