Monday, March 05, 2007

PRAISE GOD!!!!




guess what!? God is awesome. i was praying so hard last night that someone would give me my purse back and today, a girl in grade 9 came up to me and said i think u left ur purse on the bus and im like yeahh... and then she said well i have it. i was like ecstatic! i said thank you sooooooooo much!!!! i love u!! and she was all weirded out cause i like don't know her.. haha yeah.. im havin a good day. thanks for praying for me guys. today i danced the whole day. and man am i sore. but i had so much fun. we did about an hour and a half of salsa and i was partners with vicki and then we did an hour and a half of contemporary ballet which wasn't even closely related to ballet, i dunno it was weird but relaxing, and then i went to lunch and at a sub with vicki, she was pretty much with me the whole day and we had so much fun. and then after lunch my favorite class... hip hop, man that was awesome. this girl who was teaching us was amazing, man she was soo cool. and it made me miss dancing competitvely a lot. especially hip hop, it all sorta came back to me. but dance acamdemy is really nice and i am enjoying it soo much. well i hope u guys are doing okay. love u all. srry... love y'all!


xoxoxoxoxoxoxox


1 comment:

katelynn said...

glad you had a good time dancing, and that your purse was returned! everything was intact, right? maybe you should think about taking up a couple dance classes, now that you're dropping soccer...something to think about for next year?