Saturday, March 03, 2007

oh where is my purse?!

heyy sweeties.. wow thats a new one. well i wanted to tell u guys that i losted my purse. on friday i went on the bus and left my purse on it when i got off. i immediatly phoned the bus station and they said i had to wait for the morning and phone back. So my mom phoned this morning and they didn't have a purse brought it. so we assume that somebody took it. my purse had everything in it; my cell, my drivers lisence, my debit card, social insurance card, health card, birth certificate, cash..and my phone..ugggg... so most of this morning has been spent getting those things replaced and applied for. please pray for me guys, im so scared cause some weirdo without a heart to give my stuff back has all this information about me and yeah im really scared...

1 comment:

enji said...

Are you serious?!! why didn't you tell me on friday? O my goodness. i want to say something like, that sucks, but my feeling inside is WAY beyond a "that sucks" i'm so sorry for you darling. i'm gonna pray for you...