Sunday, March 18, 2007

its so hard...




its so hard to remember to do these prayer journals. In the beggining i really enjoyed doing them (i still do) its just really hard to find time to do them. I guess thats Gods way of showing me that i have to put him first in my life. Like instead of talking on the phone at night for an extra 15 minutes, i should say bye and do my journal. i like doing my journal right before i go to bed so sometimes its hard to stay awake. but i find that when my prayer journal is the last thing i do, its sorta clears my mind and relaxs me and helps me focus on God. but yeah thats my rant about prayer journals.




mmm yesterday shannon and i hung out and played ps2 with nathan. it was really fun. then leon came over and we watched a movie called hunny. its was super good. lots of hip hop dancing, and really cool stuff. umm oh and we pigged out on chips...ha so much for my promise to eat healthy after the band trip. oh well..




this week is sorta busy but nice. i havemy last soccer practice tonight and my last game on tuesday. i think thats gunna be my last. i love soccer and all but id rather focus on other things like piano, things that im gunna probably persue. i dunno...hmmm ohh yeah still got to write my testimony for thursday...uggg

1 comment:

katelynn said...

ugh yeah i have to do my testimony too...grrr...
yeah i'm like you--in the beginning prayer journals were really easy and i was always remembering...but lately it's been slipping my mind. i think about it, and then all of the sudden *poof* it's gone. i do the same as you, right before i go to bed...but i'm having trouble remembering lately. maybe i'll put a sign on my pillow that says prayer journal or something..haha