Wednesday, December 27, 2006

another day in victoria

well i had another interesting day i guess. woke up around 10:30 and had breakfast. i walked back to my room and was gunna grab my towel to have a shower but i got into bed again and fell asleep tile 12:50. which is really not like me at all to sleep in. anyways, then i got up and got dressed. our family had lunch, my dad went out to visit with his old school buddies, and after he came home we all went out shopping. i didn't buy anything cause my mom and me started to fight a bit but we came home with a screaming baby. we think her stomach might be hurting her cause she was just screaming her head off. anyways, now we are back at home with our grandparents and my great auntie and uncle are over visitng my parents mostly. i have no clue what i am doing tonight, all i can reallly do is eat and go on msn. for some reason my email isn't working. maybe its this dumb macintosh computer im on. oh well. but i guess ill go for now cause i can't think of anything else to write or type i guess. but i better go.. i miss you all soooo much and i can't wait to see you guys next week. have fun at the all nighter too. love y'all

1 comment:

katelynn said...

wow yeah falling back asleep like that really isn't like you...