Tuesday, December 12, 2006

again!

heyy guys. wow, does this ever happen? grace updating her blog more than once a week? wow, now i feel special... well i should, katelynn and steph.. and erin tell me that a lot... lol anyways.. i think those tylonol nighttime pills are making me a little bit sleepy.....yeahh im still sick, i felt a lot better today but then as soon as i got home it was like BAM! there goes my throat, my nose and im tired and achy. oh well... i'll live with it. now my mom is sick too. she has wat my dad had. still don't know exactly what that is tho. the only people in our house right now who aren't sick are nathan, the baby (hopefully she won't get sick), the dog, and the fish.. lol but yeah, now i have to get going cause i have to pack my bags for tomorrow. i'll talk to you guys later and im soo excited about youth on friday!
-gRaCiE

4 comments:

katelynn said...

i still don't know what to get for a gift on friday...grrr

enji said...

where are you going that you need to pack your bags for?????

*gracie* said...

im going to victoria for x mas

enji said...

WAHHH!!!! miss you already. and your not leaving till tomorrow...