Saturday, January 12, 2008

mmmm...its good to be back


so last night i went to youth. it was sorta a "new start" cause we are starting a new bible study. I am in Candace's group and i absolutely love it! i got put with some lovely girls (and my enji!!!) and i know that God put us in a group for a reason.

lately, i have been having that feeling where i want to be close to God but i just can't get there. no matter how hard i try, i just wasn't feeling him. so finally last week, God spoke to me. There is a friend of mine who is having some trouble and ive been really worried about them. God showed me a person at our church who could help my friend. I knew that God was talking to me because after church my mom told me that she felt the same thing.

God is so amazing guys. i know that he loves all of us.

God please help us all through these tough and stressful weeks of finals. i pray that you would help us to keep focused on our studies and help us to remember all the information that we learned. Take all of our nervousness away and please help us to feel your presence.

amen...

2 comments:

enji said...

love you hunnie!!!!
i'm still praying for said person...
i'm really excited about our small group too!

Candace said...

I'm thrilled that you and all of the rest of the girls are in my group! I'm really looking forward to going deeper with you!