Monday, October 22, 2007

devos....

Be still and know that I am God Psalm 46:10
I read this in my devos this morning. Last night I was like man i should read my bible. Then just as I was about to pick it up, God was like Gracie, you just need to be still for a minute, no writing prayers, no reading just listening. So I was like okay. Fine, have it your way...lol. So i grabbed my iPod and sat on my bed and started to listen to my wroship music. I found a good song and just looked out my window. Right in my window was the moon. It was so big and beautiful. And i realized hey, my daddy made that. Thats pretty cool. So then I just sat on my bed and looked at the moon and just thought about how awesome God is. He has been totally blessing my life lately and I have been coming so much closer to him. He has shown me how he can bring certain people in your life for a reason, there not just there for your entertainment. He's shown my how he can work through me when im willing to take risks for him, but he will reward me in the end. God is totally awesome guys.

3 comments:

enji said...

seriously Grace, i am so... happy for you right now. i'm SOOO happy that God is talking to you and you are choosing to just sit and listen to him. i'm so happy that you are seeking wisdom from him. i'm soo happy that God's been giving you freedom.
seriously, you are an inspiration to me right now. i feel like i'm just kinda coming out of a spirirtual high and i'm drifting away and seriously, your words keep on reminding me of truth. your words keep on reminding me of the beauty that i found. i love the way the spirit is moving in you. i'm so excited that you're sharing this with me too. your words are from God right now and that's huge!!! keep spreading the words of truth that God has placed on your heart!!

enji said...

you are an encouragement

*gracie* said...

awwe thanks enji!