Friday, June 08, 2007

random thoughts...

its just another day...
im bored..
at school....

well lifes goin pretty good for me.. (goot..lol steph) im still feeling so far away from Him. After hearing how God was working in all of your lives at bible study last night, it made me sad. i realized how nice it is to have a relationship with him. God gave me strength last night so that i could stay up and write in my prayer journal. Those things are truely amazing. I love journaling but this is ridiculously amazing. God is amazing, i know that. He changed my life but how come i can't feel him, how come it doesn't feel like he is there. There are so many questions running through my head. Something that has really hit me hard lately is that God loves me. God loves everyone, equally. It blows my mind knowing that he loves me the same as a person who has murdered somebody. he loves all of us no matter what we've done. God has so much love, God is love...

1 comment:

steph said...

amen to that... lover you gracie hunn♥