Monday, June 04, 2007

just another day...

im sitting here writing, or typing i guess, to all u guys while watching rent...which i got for my birthday. its not bad, but theres sooo much singing. luckily i know one of the songs from choir.. so i can sing along, although leon gets annoyed... oh well who cares, hes asleep anyways..hahah he was supposed to be watching it with me but he fell asleep and i moved to the computer. yay me...lol oh well. oh i guess i should tell y'all wat i got for my birthday.. ummm some shorts, and an i pod... rent, and flip flops from walmart... i got a pretty good tasting cake too.. yummmy! anyways, well i don't have much to say but im so bored that i thought that id post. Oh me and katelynn are making medieval food tomorrow. its gunna be funny. We are doing medieval cookery for our final project in history. hopefully we are gunna get a good mark. hmm well not much else to say... hope u all have a goood week.. opps..too many o's in good..lol....
xoxoxoxo

4 comments:

*gracie* said...

would someone read my blog??

katelynn said...

hey i read it every day!

enji said...

don't you already have an i pod? erin's a little confuzzled

*gracie* said...

yeah my mom bought it early for me for mexico