Thursday, June 01, 2006

YC part: deux..lol



<--- This is for me and u katie..lol. soo yeah. Well i left off on Sunday morning... well i guess saturday night. I was exhausted that night and yeah.. i was super weird..lol! Anyways...umm Sunday morning i think i ate poptarts and chocoltae milk.. again! and then we waited for a longggggggg time. Then me, katie, steph, and leon piled into lynn's car and drove to the rexal place (a.k.a. stadium thingy.. lol) and i slept the entire way. When we got there, miles talked again, and tree 63 did worship.. yay worship! okay that was random...and then we had sessions again. I decided to skip alllll the workshop thingies and go to all concerts..yay me..lol im such a rebel.. not. so yeah, we went to barlow girl (i was gunna fall asleep) except they played never alone which was pretty sweet! then me, stpeh and katelynn met up with kent, keebo and leon. We went tostellar kart again! except we went into the mosh pit. we totally went crazy andyah, it was sooooooooooooooo much fun. That was my favorite part of the whole trip. Then we went to get drinks which were soo gross cause they were flat. After the drinking inccident lol we went to kj52 but we were so bored sowe went to sit on the grass and throw grass..and get bananas chucked at me! not fun by the way.. yeah then we went to rexal place and miles talkedone last time, tree 63 did worship and then the sweeet news boys concert. man at first i was like okay.. like my mom like listens to the newsboys, but it wasn't that bad! i actually loved it. Then me , katie, kent, keebo, steph, leanne, rachel anddddd joel went into the emmanual bus which was.. umm.. weird. Firstmeand steph were sitting by these weird guys who were swearing.. quite badly.. and then we went towendy's for dinner and all the ebenezer people sattogether.. hheehehehehehe... lol then yeah.. we drove a long way. iwas exhausted. i was sitting everywhere, trying to sleep, but not succeding. so me, leanne and katie petted kents hair.. well mostly katie did..lol then i sat on kent and kevin but these people told me 2 get off because they were trying to watch the movie..iwas like okay. So yeah. We FINALLY got to the church and brian picked us up and me, leanne, rachel and kent oh and keebo, tried sleeping..but we were so tired we couldn't sleep (is that possible?) So we all played the piano. Then the slowpokes came..lol and i got home at 1:30 got to bed at 2 and slept till 12!! yay.. and im still sooooooooo tired. Well i have a band concert at 6:30 soibetter go get pretty, wait i already am..lol byebye.. oh yeah my birthday is on saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

1 comment:

katelynn said...

wow this is great!! awesome post!! im working on the rest of mine!!!