Monday, June 26, 2006

all done

it feels sooo good to be done school! ihad my last exam (christian ethics) on umm friday.. ang yeah. oh plus im on the honor roll!!! yeah i know im a nerd.. but katelynn is a nerd to. sorry buddy just wanted to mention that..lol so yup.. on friday i don't even remember what i did..oh yeah! i was babysitting till 8:30 and then i went to leon's for a "bbq".. which it really wasn't and yeah. there was me, katie, keith, steph, leon, colton, carly, tyler, and rachel. we pretty much just watched hollow man 2 which was pretty good actually and then yeah, my dad picked me and steph and katie up and dropped us off at stephs to have a sleepover. me and steph drank sum water at like 3:30 and probably got tobed around four..lol katie was asleep by like 2..haha.. poor katie. pillow!!! haha ..srry insider.. yeah. umm then katie's mommy picked me and her up from stephs in the morning and brought us to the church cause we had to practise our offeratory song. we did soo good on it!!! then me and steph and leon and kenton (now he calls me gracon..lol) were supposed to go to see nacho libre.. but we didn't and yeah, so that sucks.. but we ended upgoing to dq, blockbuster, going on the trampoline and then playing keepaway for like an hour and a half..i was sooo tired after that! then on sunday i had to get up bright and early to do offeratory in the first service. so yeah, then me and colton and katelynn hung out on the grass eating puffed wheat squares (yummmmm) and then we went inside to go to church. then yeah.. lol... anyways.. k.. yeah me and katie and steph went tothe drop in and worked the early shift which wasn't that bad and then and katie, then me and carly and rachel and leanne were "chillin" in the prayer room and then i talked to leon for a bit and then we all played gargoyle and icut my leg..not too bad tho.. and yup so now im here soooooo bored cause i can't call katie or steph or anyone well icould call shannon i guess.. lol but yeah all those people are writing finals or sleeping probably.. yeah..lol peace out as shannon would say.. hah luv yu all lotss!!
<3>

1 comment:

katelynn said...

hello!? missed a big part of your weekend on sunday!!!! lol we need a code name for you know who lol let's call him..."knock-knock" ...if you get our drift!!! hahahaha okie dokie ttyl hunn we lover you!!