Friday, June 09, 2006

waiting....


im waiting for dinner, im sooooo hungry! im waiting for youth.. im spiritually hungry? yeah..okay... iwonder if we will go in the pool at kent's? i also wonder what tank top i should wear... a pink one or a green one? I wonder if I should wear my hair down or in piggy tails? I wonder if Im gunna get to youth on time, cause my dad's not home yet? these are random things that are popping into my head at the moment... yeah.. these past few days have been depressing for one reason or another, one of the reasons is the weather, rain makes it depressing....
<3

1 comment:

katelynn said...

hehe youth was awesome!! the pool was so much fun...hehe
ha im kinda glad it's raining, it goes along with my mood of "crying on the inside" i guess you could call it. but i kinda wish it would get sunny out, so then i would feel happier!!
wow im wierd the weather has an effect on my moods lol haha that's crazy