Saturday, June 03, 2006

its my birthday!!!


Happy birthday to me! lol i am now 15 years old! i can't wait for my party (7 pm). Youth was so much fun last night. We played mission impossible. The sponsers drove us blindfolded and dropped us off in willow grove, then drove away. We had to walk back to the church and also bring sundae toppings.Then we got back to the church (i got lost and was by myself but found my way back) and we got sundae's and birthday cake (compliments of me)! Trent read us a story called you are special, then we did bible study and me and kent sat onthe tables and got pennys, and oreos thrown at us..lol. After youth, Sara, steph, there two cousins, kristin, kaite, kent, and me and bethany went to timmys and tthen me and beth went home and stayed up till like 2 ish. Then today tyff came over at 11 and we went shopping with nathan at midtown, i also got to open my mom/dad's, nathan's and my gramma/grandpa's gifts. My grandparents and parents got me sooo much clothes from garage and my brother got me a necklace from backside boardshop. I opened bethany's present. She got me a shirt from bluenotes and one from garage. Ididn't buy anything at midtown, well i did buy some french fries..lol. Oh yeah, i was just checking my email and i remembered keith got me a b-day present. He burned me his chris tomlin live cd!!! lol i looove it. He also sent me a happy b-day message to my email. U gotta love keith. can't wait to see u all tonight!
<3>

1 comment:

katelynn said...

so did you have a good birthday?