Monday, December 10, 2007

happyyyy


well i dunno why i called this post happy but i guess im happy..lol anywayss.. there goes random grace..haha but seriously so how are things going in all of ur lives??? oh wait thats a sort of stupid thing to ask on my blog..haha but yeahh ummmmmmmmm.... k well like i have been pretty happy lately and things have been going good in life. no more backing up into cars (yes i already got into a fender bender..haha) and no more bad people in my life. everyones my friend and for the most part everyones being nice to me. for the most part

there is one person.. who teases me (meanily hahaah thats not a word) and its all jokes and stuff.. but its hurting me slowly. i tell them to stop and grow up but the problem persists. can u guys pray for me that i can deal with this situation in a Godly way instead of coming back with a nasty retort.. thanks

1 comment:

enji said...

definately. will do. before going to bed. *digging around for prayer journal*.