Wednesday, November 21, 2007

well la ti da...

ha im very bored right now.. but im having a bit of a problem so i think i should tell you guys.. i dunno...
well it has to do with food. i know that im not fat okay, lol unless you guys think so. i hope you don't! lol anyways. so my problem lately has definatly been over eating. its not that im eating bad foods.. although i do that too much too! but i eat as soon as i get a tinnny bit hungry. i am gaining some weight and i really don't want to gain any weight.. cause then my pants don't fit..lol but anyways, ive really been struggling with this. God has called me to fast to help show me that i need to put him over food and that he can get me through the days without eating. can you guys please pray for me?? thanks...

1 comment:

enji said...

sure, i'll pray. i trust you, but remember that you would be beautiful even if you were 200pds!