Saturday, February 03, 2007

crushed dreams..

heyy guys, well this morning i woke up and decided to start picking my courses for grade 11. i knew my mom would have alot of input into what classes i would be taking. Anyways, i was having a nice conversation with my dad about what classes i was taking and then my mom comes down and asks mewhat i was doing. I told her and she looked at the sheet. she saw that i wanted to take bio 20, chemistry 20 and physics 20. She told me physics was hard and that why would i take all of the sciences. I just felt like she bursted my bubble, and that i wasn't good enough. I doubt that that was her intentions but it did make me feel that way. I guess after that i was a little bit snappy because of the way she made me feel. And now shes mad and im confused. She wants me to be a little girl still and she wants to pick my classes for me because she knows best but this is my life too. I need to make my own mistakes and figure out the hard way sometimes. Im not that little girl in the pretty pink party dress anymore.

3 comments:

steph said...

wow thats tough hunn... i cant say that i kno how you feel, but it must be hard, i dont kno what i want to do so im just covering all the basis, getting all my sciences and maths done... hope that his gets worked out<3

katelynn said...

here for ya whenever you need to talk. you know the number, you know the address...you know how to reach me.
see ya tomorrow...praying.

enji said...

i concure about the making your own mistakes thing. i wish. it never is allowed in our household. i feel like i'm not trusted in anything. just gotta trust that they want what's best for you.