Wednesday, July 09, 2008

summer days...

wow im feeling that summer boredom kicking in already, usually that starts in August for me. im starting to regret staying home all summer, no camp no anything. but there are a few things to look forward to i guess. Jerrid's 16th birthday party this Saturday, which is also when my stephie poo is coming home! also this weekend katelynn is spending at my house while her parents are out of town. and the last thing, which in my opinion is pretty exciting, is going to the Bes with Katelynn and Caitlin. thats next wednesday. and... so far.. thats my summer. pretty boring eh? one thought that i had was going out to Victoria to visit my grandparents, just for a few days, but i think that i might get a little bored. like its nice when someone comes with u, like my little brother for instance. but it would be me and the grandparents. i dunno, when i was little they could take my down to the beach and it was great. who knows, maybe ill go, maybe i wont. i just wish more people were around, dont get me wrong katelynn i have enjoyed hanging out with u for the past three days!!! haha. but i miss sooo many people *cough* steph! ahaha okay and maybe my little brother.. just a bit. and kent of course but im sorta used to him away for long periods of time but i might not be seeing him until like September which is pretty far away. oh well for now im not minding going on DQ runs and Walmart adventures with katelynn and kayla haha... what would i do without u guys? xoxo

No comments: