Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Picture day

today is picture day at school. yay.... not. well actually i don't mind getting my picture taken. but anyways, more to the topic of school. well last weeks was my first week, if u can call 3 days a week. hahaah... it was sooo much fun. im so glad to be back at school. i missed all my friends so much and it was great to get my brain working again from the pile of mush it turned into during the summer. oh and next week i start piano up again, i am VERY excited about this.
but something usually happens to me during the year and it has happened already. i am one of those people who are involoved in everything. i want to be busy. but God showed me during mexico that i have to have time for him. Last week I signed up for the musical that we are putting on at our school. I have to audition on Wednesday. I was pretty pumped. But last night my mom and i looked at all the prctive times and it is crazy! so i thought about it and decided that my school work would probably suffer if I went in the musical and also my social life with God would go down the hole. so im not doing it anymore. yes i was disapointed but there will always be other musicals and plays and more that i can be involved in. But its almost 8:00, almost time for school...
xoxoxoxox

2 comments:

katelynn said...

woohoo for pictures...haha hopefully we look good!! haha

*gracie* said...

ha... yeha i think my hair might have been too fluffy! lol