Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Nickelback


Yesterday Leon and I went to the Nickelback concert at the Ex. It was totally awesome. Im not a huge fan of Nickelback but they put on a really good show. And surprisingly having beer thrown at me by Chad Kroeger isn't that fun. But i had a lot of fun. There was fire and fireworks and the music was super loud. oh did i mention i had floor tickets? It was soo squishy. There were like 500 people all crammed on the floor. It was so crowded but I was enjoying myself. It was really hot though and I hate being hot in a crowd. But anyways, so this badn called State of Shock played first and they were okay. They didn't get the crowd going very much, i wasn't a big fan. Then Yellowcard played and they were much better. I've heard someof their music on my snowboarding video game. At least they were more professional. But then we had to wait like 30 minutes so they could change the set for Nickelback. It was sooo big! Leon and i were really near the front so we could see the band really well. Unfortunatly theres always the drinkers but for the most part people just wanted to enjoy the show. They sounded extremly good live. And im going to the ex on Saturday probably, and im going on all the rides!!! well maybe not the merry go round and the sling shot. I already tried to get leon to go on that with me but he said he got sick just looking at it! but now i must study...
xoxoxooxx

1 comment:

enji said...

hunnie, where were you this week? you only had 8 hours! is there something up? it was chelsea's last day today. *pouting*. i'm sad people are leaving.