Monday, April 23, 2007

sicky poo....

im sick... as you could probably tell from my title. on saturday night my tummy started to hurt bad and then i started to puke...yuCK!!! yeah i decided that going to work was not the best option. so basically i stayed in bed the whole day. i thought i was better this morning but i got up and i almost fell down. im soo dizzy and my head hurts. later today i thought i was soo much better that after only eating a table spoon of plain rice i could eat some spaghetti. BAD IDEA!!!! i felt soooo sick after that. now my tummy still hurts so i took a gravol.. so im gunna be knocked out pretty soon.. woohoo.. i love gravol..lol yeah well when ur tummy hurts and you can't sleep, gravols the best. its like the toothfairy.. k i don't know where that came from..lol ooohhh guess wat!?!??! i killed 2 spiders today!! there were two big ones... haha the last time i showed my dad a spider to kill he told me that it was a sad excuse for a spider.. i guess my version of bug ins't so big.. haha.. yeah hopefully going to school tomorrow.. if i can't get up then im definatly not. that would be sorta hard to get to class when you can't see straight.. yeah. anyways... so yeah. i should go.. ugg i keep forgetting to do my prayer journal!!! haah i likehow enji (erin) calls them PJs!! lol thats amazing. but yeah i better go ita 10:41 already. love u all!!


xoxoxoxo


1 comment:

katelynn said...

aww my poor gracie! glad you're feeling better now!