Monday, October 16, 2006

break time!!

heyy guys, im guessing ur all wonder y i wasn't at drop in, y im not calling you, and y im not at school right now. Truth is, i need a break from life. I have been too caught up in everyone elses problems that i have had no time to sit and think about how my life is going and where its going and so forth, just those kinda things. Yesterday i pretty much just broke. I felt emotions that i never thought i could or would ever feel. I felt very alone, desperate, hopeless.. and other things that you probably wouldn't expect that i would feel. although its not just yesterday that ive been feeling like this..especially the loneliness... i have been on an emotional rollercoaster but anyways, so today im just taking a break, i actually slept, i m gunna do some homework and have the day to myself. and for the whole week, possibly more, im taking a break from Leon. no we are not breaking up, no im not mad and him and hes not mad at me. we need some time to ourselves, i have a lot of things in my life i need to deal with and i have a lot of changes too and the same for him. so im not talking to him at all, or seeing him. so one thing you guys could do for me would be to try not to talk about it or anything, because its a little hard for me right now. We didn't exactly choose a break but i realize that its probably for the best. but yeah, this week, don't be surprised if i stop emailing you alltogether, calling and such, i really just need a week to chill and get my thoughts together and to think about how im feeling about all this. lately people have been giving me their opinions about things, and i haven't had time to express my own. so thats pretty much what this week is all about. there are a few issues that i need to sort through but im much better even this morning and me and my parents are getting along a lot better, especially me and my mom. but i have to go and get started, the day is already half done.

6 comments:

katelynn said...

hey gracie i'm glad you're doing ok, we were really worried!!! yeah i talked to kent today (he came for lunch) so i kinda got some of the story, so i'm not so confused anymore...and reading this really helped. if you need anything, a hug, listening ear, ice cream, or just someone to yell at, i'm here!! or just tell me to shut up and go away ;) whichever you need!!

*gracie* said...

what did kent tell you???? what story??

steph said...

heyy hunn<3<3 well i kno im a real bother... i kinda called u twice yesterday then again today.... sry, yeah well ifn ya need ta talk... im here;) yeah well i hope ur feeling better, darn, u'll have to explain some things tho.... anyhoo, just wanted to let yas kno that im always here for u... luver yas always and forever<3<3<3<3

katelynn said...

oh he just kinda told me what you said but what he had heard from leon...basically just told me that you guys couldn't see each other and that leon had moved back to his parents house

LJE said...

love ya, hon. praying for you.

enji said...

don't know what to say...
i hope you really do take some time just for yourself. it's good that your trying to find balance in your life. it's like since we're all teens, we just can't handle everything that's thrown at us and it feels like no one understands. i'm not going to say i know exactly what your going through, but everyone's here with you and for you. love yah!!