Sunday, September 10, 2006

girlz dayy

today has been so much fun! i woke up at 8:45 this morning to find that the house was empty except for nathan watching tv, but he doesn't count..lol anyways, then i found a protien bar on the counter with my name on it, literally.. haha... so i went downstairs and ate my protien bar and watched another intense episode of cornation street..yay for me..lol then i had my shower, straightened my bangs, brushed my teeth, put on my makeup, got dressed and then made my brother come up and have his shower. my mom phoned me and told me that lynnette was coming to pick me and nathan up to bring us to church. i was like oh okay! then me and nathan waited on the couch and listned to music until lynnette came with my moms van...lol then when i got to church i carried around my neighbor, simone (she's like 3), then i found everyone sitting in church. everyone meaning erin, katelynn, keith, rachel, jeff and kevin. then i walked around and then leon and kent showed up and steph and i talked to them a bit.. but then church was starting so we had to sit down. i was in and out of the service with simone. then after church we all got hamburgers and hotdogs ohh and cake! yummmmm.. so anyways, then katelynn, steph, erin and i went over to katelynn's. and now we are just sititting here hanging out. ohh last night i went on a "hot" date.. according to lynette..lol but yeah, leon and i went to 2nd ave. grill and went to a movie. it was really nice. but yeah, today he's at my house doing homework and then i think he's doing something with nathan. but yeah im gunna go be part of the real world now.. yeah right...lol

5 comments:

katelynn said...

yeah...today was good to just hang with us and chill...we should make it a regular thing.

steph said...

and how was that hot date?

*gracie* said...

katelynn---> yes i agree that this should be a regular thing

steph---> it was good

steph said...

heyy hunn... time for an update.. in this blog and the other one<3

katelynn said...

i agree!!! new post, new post...come on, chant with me here!! lol